Twin Cities Trial Lawyer
Criminal Defense and Personal Injury
Serving Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
My job is to get the best possible results for my clients
Patrick L. Cotter, trial attorney at Cotter Law Office, PLLC specializes in helping individuals, families and businesses that face difficult legal situations.
Mr. Cotter is recognized as one of the top trial attorney's in the State of Minnesota. He is certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a "Criminal Law Specialist"… a certification held by less than 3% of all criminal defense lawyers in Minnesota. Mr. Cotter has been recognized as a member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100 in the State of Minnesota. He is also proud of his selection as a "Rising Star" attorney by Minnesota Law and Politics seven out of the past ten years. Mr. Cotter's proudest credentials are the case results he has earned for his clients and the testimonials his clients have shared about him.
Cotter Law Office provides dedicated and thorough legal representation that is always focused on the best outcome for you whether it be a criminal case, personal injury or property insurance claim.
Criminal Defense in State and Federal Courts
- Domestic abuse charges, including child abuse and spouse abuse
- White collar crimes, including fraud, theft, swindle, mortgage fraud, securities fraud and Internet-related crimes such as child pornography and identity theft
- Arson, including criminal arson and fraudulent claims charges
- Sex crimes, including sexual abuse of a child and rape defense
- Drug crimes, including drug possession, drug sales, drug conspiracy, drug trafficking and drug importation
- Violent crimes, including assault with a deadly weapon/gun crimes, aggravated assault, aggravated robbery, homicide and kidnapping/false imprisonment
- Federal crimes, including drug crimes, white collar crimes and child pornography
Fire Claim Losses
- Fire insurance claims
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
My fees are reasonable with no surprises.
My criminal defense fees are reasonable and fair. I offer all criminal defense legal services for a flat fee — one fee from start to finish, with no hidden fees or secrets. This fee covers all court filing fees, court fees, investigation time, professional services, and any other time I dedicate to your case, start to finish. I am also willing to negotiate payment plans.
Personal injury, wrongful death and fire claim losses are contingency based – payable only after recovery.
Call any time to set up a free initial consultation.
If you face criminal charges, or if you are a victim in a personal injury case or fire loss case, don’t hesitate to call as soon as possible. Get me on your side before you discuss your case with police, investigators or insurance companies. I am an experienced, trustworthy and affordable criminal defense and trial attorney.
Call 612-436-3050 (office) or 651-214-8624 (cell) today to schedule your initial comprehensive consultation, free of charge, or send me a request for information.